BBQ Pork Sliders are my favorite food ever! An easy dinner idea for those who are like me and don’t want to do too much!
Let’s be honest my favorite food is BBQ, it easy and delicious! There is so much that you can do with it too! We smoked this pork for nearly 20 hours and then wrapped it in a towel and left it in the cooler for about 4 hours and it shred so easily! The boys really like pork too! Grey loved this because it was Greyson sized pork burger. He was cracking me up! Give this recipe a try!
BBQ Pork Sliders
- 3 lb. pork shoulder
- Sweet Rub O’ Mine
- 3 cups green cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded
- 1/3 yellow onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Hawaiian Rolls
- BBQ Sauce (We used Stubbs, I like the Honey one)
BBQ Pork Sliders
- Pork: Season the pork shoulder with your favorite seasoning, I like sweet rub of mine! Then smoke until 203 degrees, ours took about 20 hours at 225 degrees and then let it rest for at least 2 hours wrapped up in a cooler.
- Slaw: Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until the cabbage is equally covered.
- Put together your sandwiches. Pork, then top with BBQ, and then top with the slaw! Enjoy!
HOW MANY PULLED PORK SLIDERS PER PERSON?
This depends on how high you pile other toppings, but plan on 2-3 sliders per person. If your sliders are crazy delicious (and these are!), that’s a pretty reliable number.
PULLED PORK SLIDER TOPPINGS
These are my go-to slider toppings. I recommend the homemade options I’ve included, but you can use store-bought options if it’s more convenient.
- coleslaw – zesty, fresh, and so easy to make from scratch
- bbq sauce – subtle sweetness with mild heat and also crazy easy to make
- pickles -it just gives everything a little crunch
- French fried onions – you can get these in any grocery store
Other toppings can include:
- Ranch dressing
- jalapenos (fresh or pickled)
- shredded cheese or cheese sauce
- potato chips
- pickled red onions
Here are More Slider Recipes!
Monte Cristo Sliders are a quick and easy dinner idea that makes excellent leftovers and lunches for work. You can eat them hot or cold!
These Baked Holiday Turkey Sliders are a family favorite! These delicious appetizers are perfect for game day, dinner, or perfect solution for your leftover Thanksgiving turkey!
Looking for something to go and grab at the store? Chicken Parmesan Sliders is an easy, delicious dinner idea!
2 thoughts on “Easy BBQ Pork Sliders”
Perfect no fuss holiday food!