These Baked Holiday Turkey Sliders are a family favorite! These delicious appetizers are perfect for game day, dinner, or perfect solution for your leftover Thanksgiving turkey!
If you haven’t experienced a slider in your life, it’s time! What are sliders? Sliders are small sandwiches served on rolls. You can make them any way you’d like.
They’re a great way to use your holiday leftover, too; especially Thanksgiving leftovers! You will forget that you are using leftovers because they are that good!
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 (12-count) package Hawaiian rolls, halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 3/4 pound leftover turkey, shredded
- 8 slices Havarti cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine Dijon, mayonnaise, and green onions; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread mixture on the top half of dinner rolls; set aside.
- Place bottom half of dinner rolls onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with cranberry sauce, turkey, cheese, and top of dinner rolls. Brush tops of dinner roll with butter; sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown and toasted, about 15-18 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.