Holiday Turkey Sliders
These Baked Holiday Turkey Sliders are a family favorite! These delicious appetizers are perfect for game day, dinner, or perfect solution for your leftover Thanksgiving turkey!
If you haven’t experienced a slider in your life, it’s time! What are sliders? Sliders are small sandwiches served on rolls. You can make them any way you’d like.
They’re a great way to use your holiday leftover, too; especially Thanksgiving leftovers! You will forget that you are using leftovers because they are that good!
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 (12-count) package Hawaiian rolls, halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 3/4 pound leftover turkey, shredded
- 8 slices Havarti cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine Dijon, mayonnaise, and green onions; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread mixture on the top half of dinner rolls; set aside.
- Place bottom half of dinner rolls onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with cranberry sauce, turkey, cheese, and top of dinner rolls. Brush tops of dinner roll with butter; sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown and toasted, about 15-18 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Looking for something to go and grab at the store? Chicken Parmesan Sliders is an easy, delicious dinner idea!
Let me introduce the easiest dinner or appetizer recipe in town, Meatball Sliders! There are nights that you need something that isn’t hard to put together but your family will love!
So so easy to make for a crowd! The mini croissants are toasted and flaky, baked with Dijon-honey, buttery goodness. WHOA.