Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Looking for something to go and grab at the store? Chicken Parmesan Sliders is an easy, delicious dinner idea!
I love dinner when it’s simple. I ran to the store yesterday and grabbed these ingredients at 4 pm and dinner was ready at 5 pm.
That’s with unloading the groceries, prep, and then cooking them. I was a big fan of these and they made great leftovers.
Like I said yesterday with there only being 3 of us this left us with some leftovers.
- Hawaiian Sweet roll
- Shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup Three cheese marinara sauce, more for dipping
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half and place the bottom half in a 9×13 inch pan. Spread the chicken over the top of the bottom half.
- Pour the marinara on top of the chicken and spread evenly across the top. Then top with mozzarella.
- Put the roll tops on. Melt the butter and stir in garlic, parsley, and parmesan. Then brush over the tops of the rolls.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the rolls are golden brown. Cut into individual sliders, then serve warm.