Ham and Cheese Sliders
Ham and Cheese Sliders! When you have little to no time in the week. This is the recipe for you! Ham and Cheese Sliders take 15 minutes to prep and 25 minutes to bake!
Last week was absolutely nuts! We had parent-teacher conferences Wednesday, Grey got sick that night with roseola. I am learning all these new illnesses, I have never heard of.
It’s stressful being a full time working mom with a 15-month-old in daycare. I swear, I panic that he’s going to get sick.
Surprisingly, teachers don’t get very many vacation days, so when the baby is sick I write the sub-plan at 12:30 when he wakes up. Matt consoles him while I write the plans until 1:30 in the morning, put in for the sub.
Hope that it fills before 7:30 in the morning. No one wants to be a sub for a PE slash Anatomy teacher. I have no idea why? I swear I am the only teacher, whose jobs never fill.
I never attempt to take Friday’s off, because they are the hardest to fill because many teachers take this day off. Honestly, with that many teachers taking the day off, I don’t have a chance in hell to get the day off.
Not to complain, I love my job, I LOVE who I work with day in and day out and I love working with teenagers! Sick babies suck the end.
Now this recipe takes 15 minutes to put together 25 minutes to bake and it’s the best! Give it a try!
- 12 Rhodes Warm n’ Serve Rolls
- Ham Sandwich Meat
- Muenster Cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Assemble the sandwiches in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Squeeze them in side by side, I fit all 12 sandwiches. Slice the rolls in half and then put the cheese and meat on the sandwiches.
- Mix butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and brown sugar into a medium saucepan.
- On medium-high heat, bring sauce to a boil and then reduce heat.
- Lightly drizzle Poppy seed sauce on each sandwich.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Until sandwiches are golden brown.