Monte Cristo Sliders
Monte Cristo Sliders are a quick and easy dinner idea that makes excellent leftovers and lunches for work. You can eat them hot or cold!
Dinner at our house is getting less fancy and more convenient. summer is so fun and it’s hard for me to want to do anything but play with my kids. It’s gotten to the points where I don’t want to cook at all for dinner and just go grab something but I know that, that is not what I want to do.
I feel gross when we eat out but I just some quick at home recipes that are easy and healthy. This may not be super healthy but my boys loved them and it was a fun twist on a great Monte Cristo Sliders sandwich.
Monte Cristo Sliders
- 12 Rhodes Warm ‘n Serve Rolls
- 12 slices of turkey
- 12 slices of ham
- 6 slices of swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup of Raspberry Jam ( You can add more if you’d like)
- 5 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 large egg
- powdered sugar for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Slice the Rolls and put a slice of turkey, ham and some swiss cheese on each roll. I split the slices up to cover each roll. Then spread on a little jam on the top of each roll and place on top of the cheese. Place rolls in a 9×13 inch pan.
- Melt the butter and let cool to room temperature. Then mix in honey and the egg, until blended. Brush on the top of the rolls.
- Loosely cover the rolls with tinfoil and back at 325 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Until all the cheese melts and is heated through. Then take off the foil and brown the tops for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve the sliders hot with powdered sugar sprinkled on top!
Peep Grey’s freshly washed hair! LOL!
Craving sliders? Here are more Recipes!
Chicken Parmesan Sliders- Looking for something to go and grab at the store? Chicken Parmesan Sliders is an easy, delicious dinner idea!
Ham and Cheese Sliders! When you have little to no time in the week. This is the recipe for you! Ham and Cheese Sliders take 15 minutes to prep and 25 minutes to bake!
Meatball Sliders! Let me introduce the easiest dinner or appetizer recipe in town, Meatball Sliders! There are nights that you need something that isn’t hard to put together but your family will love!
Did you try this Monte Cristo Sliders recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us comment below.
4 thoughts on “Easy Monte Cristo Sliders”
I love Monte Cristo sandwiches! These look so fabulous and also doable! I will be giving them a try. Thanks for sharing! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings
they are totally doable! thanks for stopping by!
Wow, these look amazing. Congratulations, you are being featured on Thursday Favorite Things. I hope you stop by.