Need a last minute idea that’s great?! Easy Crispy Baked Chicken Breast was juicy, delicious and quick.
I’ve really been slacking as a housewife lately. I must be feeling the end of summer coming or something, because I don’t want to do cook dinner lately. Matt is really the best and we are trying to be better and spend less money. Eat a little more healthy. I know, I say this every week, but it’s true it’s a work in progress obviously.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Italian Panko Bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix Panko and spices into a bowl, and then dump onto a plate.
- Dip chicken into melted butter until it is coated. Then press the chicken into the Panko mixture, until the chicken is coated.
- Put the chicken on a greased cookie sheet, then spray the chicken with Pam. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chicken reaches 160 degrees and the juices run clear.