Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Apples
This Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Apples and green beans dish is a deliciously light and flavorful meal that’s perfect for Fall. Plus, it’s all made in ONE pan!
Now that school is back in session, our nights are busier than ever! Between the after-school activities, homework, and impatient hungry kids…it’s hard to find the time to prepare a meal that they will love and is good for my family.
And to be completely honest with you, on some of those busy nights, I’ve relied on McDonald’s! I know, I know, brutal right?? Lol!
That is why I love a good sheet pan dinner! So easy to prepare, fewer dishes and it’s puts smiles on my family’s faces! I only had to grab 3 ingredients from the store and the rest was in my pantry.
Plus, does this recipe just scream Fall? I’m ready!!!!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 (8-ounce) pork chops, bone-in, 3/4-inch to 1-inch t
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
FOR THE APPLES
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Rub both sides of the pork chops with season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add to the skillet and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Place pork chops and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle green beans with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and roast until the pork is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, about 12-15 minutes.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat and melt butter. Add apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cook, stirring occasionally until apples just begin to soften, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in maple syrup, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Serve pork chops immediately, topped with apple mixture.
SHEET PAN DINNER RECIPES
Sheet Pan Crispy Parmesan Lemon Chicken is such an easy meal with crispy breaded chicken with broccoli and asparagus. This is the perfect meal for your family! We made it a keto style but it would be perfect for any diet!
SHEET PAN STEAK DINNER! The quickest meal you can make with amazingly tender steak + crisp-tender veggies with the easiest clean-up!
Ever since my husband and I have been married, we have had an ongoing debate over how to make the perfect egg sandwich. In my family, you would make a sunny side up egg and place it on two grilled slices of bread.
Mike’s family made the egg in the hole version using a skillet. It’s hard to change habits that you grew up with, but I think we have found even a better way to make our all-time favorite breakfast sandwich. Sheet Pan Egg in the hole!