Pizza sliders are about to become your new favorite appetizer. They are brushed with a buttery Italian seasoning glaze and filled with all of your favorite pizza toppings, each bite is truly breathtaking!
Sliders are the best way to enjoy all of your favorite foods in a bite-sized portion. Meatball, Carolina Pulled Pork , and ham and cheese croissants are more of my absolute favorites! They get devoured at every time I make them!
These pizza sliders are by far one of the easiest appetizers to put together. They are perfect for bringing to parties, dinner, potlucks and so much more! They are so cheesy and filled with ooey-gooey goodness, they are bound to be a hit.
Seriously, when I make sliders, they are gone before I turn around. One night I made a batch , and my daughter’s friend asked me to make more, please!
WHY WE LOVE THIS PEPPERONI PIZZA SLIDERS RECIPE
- They are quick and easy to make in about 30 minutes, unless you asked to make more!
- Uses ingredients that you probably have in your pantry. They can be customized please everyone.
- This is a fun way for kids to help cook. They can assemble their own pizza slider.
- Loaded with your favorite pizza flavors that pull apart into mini-sized sandwich portions.
- Easy to double or triple the recipe to feed a crowd.
- Fun to eat!!!
- Perfect for pizza parties, appetizers, sleepovers, or as an easy weeknight dinner.
SUBSTITUTIONS AND ADDITIONS
- Feel free to use alternative meats, or swap the pepperoni for ham, sausage, bacon, ground beef, or pack it with veggies.
- You don’t love the herbs we have listed, replace them with your favorite herbs to your butter topping, like onion powder, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, or garlic powder.
- I usually use mozzarella in my pizza sliders because that’s what my family likes. You can replace it with slices of provolone or cheddar are .
- I always use Hawaiian rolls for my sliders because they easy to use; You can replace it with dinner rolls, slider buns, or potato buns.
- 1 (12-count) package KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls, halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 (5-ounce) package mini pepperonis
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
FOR THE GARLIC BUTTER TOPPING
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- To make the garlic butter topping, whisk together butter, Parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, oregano and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place bottom half of dinner rolls onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, mini pepperonis, cheese and top of dinner rolls. Brush with half of the garlic butter topping.
- Place into oven and bake until the cheese has melted, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, brushed with remaining garlic butter topping.
Did you try our pizza sliders? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
HERE ARE A FEW MORE SLIDER RECIPES
Monte Cristo Sliders are a quick and easy dinner idea that makes excellent leftovers and lunches for work. You can eat them hot or cold!
Looking for something to go and grab at the store? Chicken Parmesan Sliders is an easy, delicious dinner idea!
Cheeseburger Sliders! I’m a big fan of sliders for dinner! They are super easy and will please any picky eater. A few weeks ago, I made three different sliders for Sunday dinner. Cheeseburger Sliders was at the top of most of my family’s favorites list.
French Dip Sliders! When my older kids were young, we would have a traditional Sunday dinner each and every week. You know what I mean, a roast, potatoes, rolls, and salad. Super easy to make especially on a day that you want something good but easy too. Age has ruined me! My attention span has changed, I just can’t make the same meal each and every week.
I have learned that there are so many easy recipes that are perfect for Sunday dinner or any day of the week. A few weeks ago, we had a slider kind of dinner. It was fabulous! We had three different sliders and the French dip sliders were a superstar!