I’m a big fan of sliders for dinner! They are super easy and will please any picky eater. A few weeks ago, I made three different sliders for Sunday dinner. Cheeseburger Sliders was at the top of most of my family’s favorites list.
Hopefully, Summer is just around the corner and these would be so perfect for any get together under the stars, or perfect for a Sunday dinner!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 12 dinner rolls
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Sesame seeds, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add ground beef. Let beef brown without moving it for 3 minutes, then flip and continue to brown.
- Add onion and garlic, and season with cumin,salt, pepper, and paprika, stirring to combine. Cook until onions are tender and beef is cooked through.
- Drain fat, then stir in tomatoes until combined.
- Cut dinner rolls in half horizontally and place bottoms of rolls inside greased baking dish.
- Spread beef and onion mixture evenly over the rolls, then top with cheese slices.
- Place tops of buns over the cheese.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter with sugar, and mustard until smooth.
- Brush mixture over the tops of rolls and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until buns are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.