French Dip Sliders! When my older kids were young, we would have a traditional Sunday dinner each and every week. You know what I mean, a roast, potatoes, rolls, and salad. Super easy to make especially on a day that you want something good but easy too. Age has ruined me! My attention span has changed, I just can’t make the same meal each and every week.
I have learned that there are so many easy recipes that are perfect for Sunday dinner or any day of the week. A few weeks ago, we had a slider kind of dinner. It was fabulous! We had three different sliders and the French dip sliders were a superstar!
You can prepare them beforehand and just throw them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 pound deli roast beef
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup onions, sliced
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 packet Au Jus seasoning mix, separated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish with the softened butter.
- Without separating the rolls, slice the package of rolls in half.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in the baking dish. Top with the 6 slices of the provolone cheese, roast beef, onions, remaining 6 slices of cheese, and the other half of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the au jus seasoning mix, Worcestershire sauce, sesame seeds, dried minced garlic, onion powder, and seasoned salt Whisk until well combined.
- Top the rolls evenly with this mixture.
- Bake the sliders uncovered until the cheese is gooey and the tops of the rolls are golden brown -- about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and cut the sliders with a very sharp knife.
- While the sliders are baking, take the remaining au jus mixture and place in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 cups cold water and whisk. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer to allow it to slightly thicken
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Ham and Cheese Sliders
Slow Cooker Carolina Style Pork Sliders