Cheeseburger Stuffed Biscuits
Cheeseburger Stuffed Biscuits are a kid-approved and family favorite dinner with refrigerated biscuits stuffed with cheese and ground beef cheeseburger mixture! Simple ingredients, easy to prepare, and it’s a 30 minute dinner.
I love easy recipes that the whole family can love! How can you go wrong with cheeseburger in the title?
TIPS & HELPFUL HINTS FOR MAKING THIS EASY DINNER RECIPE
SHOULD I USE THE GRANDS! BISCUITS IN THIS RECIPE?
- The recipe specifically calls for grand biscuits. Other store bought biscuits will work but the grands are what we used.
WHAT DO I SERVE WITH CHEESEBURGER BISCUIT CUPS?
- You can serve these with sliced watermelon, fruit salad and a bagged green salad with some added chopped cucumbers and tomatoes in it. Super easy and it can really be served with anything. You can also go old school and serve them with French fries or a bag of chips!
TRY THESE OTHER EASY GROUND BEEF DINNER RECIPES
- 1 lb. ground beef
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 can (16.3 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits (8 Count)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat skillet with butter.
- In a 10-inch oven safe skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic on medium heat, until browned. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat. Let mixture cool. Spilt the biscuits in half and to get 16 pieces.
- Roll and stretch each piece of dough until very thin. Spoon 1 tbsp. of beef mixture onto center of dough. Place the cheese on the beef. Pinch dough tightly to close around filling. Place in the skillets, seam-side down. Repeat with remaining biscuits and filling.
- Generously coat top of biscuits with melted butter. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Bake 15–20 min., until golden brown. Serve with the ketchup for dipping.
Did you try this Cheeseburger Stuffed Biscuits recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below!