Cheeseburger Stuffed Biscuits
I love easy recipes that the whole family can love! How can you go wrong with cheeseburger in the title? I love using my cast iron skillet because everything I cook in it seems to come out amazing!
The recipe calls for grand biscuits. But with all the shortages lately, you might not be able to find them. Go ahead and use any premade biscuits that you can find or that you love.
WHAT SIDES DO I SERVE?
TRY THESE OTHER EASY GROUND BEEF DINNER RECIPES
- 1 lb. ground beef
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 can (16.3 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits (8 Count)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat skillet with butter.
- In a 10-inch oven safe skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic on medium heat, until browned. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat. Let mixture cool. Spilt the biscuits in half and to get 16 pieces.
- Roll and stretch each piece of dough until very thin. Spoon 1 tbsp. of beef mixture onto center of dough. Place the cheese on the beef. Pinch dough tightly to close around filling. Place in the skillets, seam-side down. Repeat with remaining biscuits and filling.
- Generously coat top of biscuits with melted butter. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Bake 15–20 min., until golden brown. Serve with the ketchup for dipping.
Did you try this Cheeseburger Stuffed Biscuits recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!