ORANGE CREAMSICLE FRUIT DIP
Orange Creamsicle Fruit Dip is a creamy, delicious dip that pairs perfectly with any kind of fruit!
In the summer, my family eats tons of fruit. My grandkids will literally devour a whole fruit tray in minutes! I have a few easy fruit dip recipes that are great with just about any type of fruit, but I think this one is becoming our favorite!
WHAT KIND OF CREAM CHEESE IS USED IN CREAMY FRUIT DIP?
All types of cream cheese work well in this fruit dip recipe! I have tried regular cream cheese, the reduced fat cream cheese and even fat free cream cheese and a lot of times you can’t tell the difference in texture or taste! Recently Greek yogurt is a great option. The consistency will be slightly different, depending on what type of cream cheese you use.
WHAT TO DIP IN CREAM CHEESE FRUIT DIP?
The orange flavor in this fruit dip recipe compliments any type of fruit! We love to serve it with grapes, strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, oranges, bananas, blackberries, raspberries and pretty much any other type of fruit that you like! You can even use graham crackers or Nilla wafers.
HOW DO YOU STORE FRUIT DIP?
Any type of cream cheese fruit dip dip needs to be stored in the refrigerator and it will stay good for 5-7 days. You can freeze the fruit dip but it will change the consistency.
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-oz) package orange Jell-O
- 2 tsp. orange zest, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. Cool Whip
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1/4 c. Marshmallow fluff, microwaved until pourable (10 to 15 seconds on high)
- Nilla wafers, for serving
- Strawberries, for serving
- Graham Crackers, for serving
- Apple Slices, for serving
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or whisk, whip cream cheese until smooth. Add orange Jell-O mix, orange zest, vanilla, Cool Whip, and salt and beat until combined.
- Add marshmallow fluff and fold a couple times to create a swirl. Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with more zest. Serve with cookies and fruit for dipping.
Did you try our ORANGE CREAMSICLE FRUIT DIP? What did you think? We would love to hear from you ! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
HERE ARE MORE SUMMER RECIPES
The flavors going on in this pie are crazy good. Fresh tomatoes, with crisp bacon and the flavor of the fresh basil just takes it to another level. Then you add all that melty cheese on top – holy moly!
Chimichurri Potato Salad is packed with fresh herbs, garlic and olive oil! It’s perfect for mayo haters, vegans and people who just want something different.