Barbecue Chicken Salad
Barbecue Chicken Salad is a great lunch to pack to take to work or on the go. Makes you feel fancy with your sack lunch.
We have been trying to prep meals for school and work so that we can be more healthy and save money. This can be quiet the challenge now that SF is getting all the food places.
The best way is to come up with lunch ideas that are low maintenance and delicious. Barbecue chicken salad is a great lunch idea for anyone.
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1 slice red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch
- 2 tablespoons your favorite barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons tortilla strips
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy.
- If you are planning on prepping it, I like to put the dressing, tortilla strips, and sauce in snack Ziploc bags and then in a meal prep bowl. This recipe made us 2 salads. If you are prepping beforehand I would eat this salad within a couple of days
The Best Bacon Pea salad is a simple summer side that everyone loves. Tender sweet peas are mixed with bacon, mozzarella pearls, and a bit of red onion for some zest. Add a simple mayonnaise-based dressing that is seasoned with a little vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Simple yet perfect.
Already sounds tasty, doesn’t it? This easy side is a welcome salad at any potluck and perfect served next to baked chicken breast, honey grilled shrimp, and other delicious mains!
Hawaiian macaroni salad! This recipe is so simple but so good! It doesn’t have to be a side dish to a Hawaiian luau for your family to enjoy!
I don’t know if this is just a Utah salad or if other regions of the country enjoy this creamy goodness. I was properly introduced to this salad after I married my husband and attended one of his family celebrations. All I know is that it’s addicting!! This will become a tradition at your house too!