Barbecue Chicken Salad is a great lunch to pack to take to work or on the go. Makes you feel fancy with your sack lunch.
We have been trying to prep meals for school and work so that we can be more healthy and save money. This can be quiet the challenge now that SF is getting all the food places.
The best way is to come up with lunch ideas that are low maintenance and delicious. Barbecue chicken salad is a great lunch idea for anyone.
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1 slice red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch
- 2 tablespoons your favorite barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons tortilla strips
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy.
- If you are planning on prepping it, I like to put the dressing, tortilla strips, and sauce in snack Ziploc bags and then in a meal prep bowl. This recipe made us 2 salads. If you are prepping beforehand I would eat this salad within a couple of days