Chili Cheese Dog Sliders
Chili Cheese Dog Heaven! These tasty little sliders are perfect for game day or an easy family dinner!
I love sliders! They are fun little sandwiches that are sure to please any crowd! These would be great for that game day snack or they fit perfectly in kids hands for an after school snack!
Slice in the middle of your Hawaiian Slider Rolls.
Put 2 slices of sliced cheese on each row!
Dice a 1/2 cup of onion and sprinkle some on each row.
Place one bun length hot dog on each row.
Grab a can of your favorite chili and spoon a generous amount on each row.
Bake on 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut on the prepared lines of the rolls to make individual sliders.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 pack small slider buns (such as Hawaiian sliders), cut in the middle of roll
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 8 bun length hot dogs
- 1 (15-oz.) can chili
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray pan with cooking spray, and then cut in the middle of each bun. Brush tops of buns with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder. Fold cheese in half and put into each bun.
- Sprinkle onion in each row. Place a hot dog on top of the onions. Top hot dogs with chili.
- Brush tops of buns with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder. Bake until cheese has melted and buns are slightly toasted, about 15 minutes.
Did you try our Chili Cheese Dog Sliders recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
SLIDERS FOR THE WIN
These Steak sliders are chuck full of tender steak, gooey cheese, caramelized onions, and a butter sauce too die for! Perfect for family dinner or a party with friends!
Pizza sliders are about to become your new favorite appetizer. They are brushed with a buttery Italian seasoning glaze and filled with all of your favorite pizza toppings, each bite is truly breathtaking!