Love Brownies? Pumpkin Brownies are perfect duet of ooey gooey chocolate brownies and pumpkin pie! The combination is a marriage made in heaven!
My daughter loves brownies! Matter of fact, I made her favorite, Lunch Lady Brownies on Monday! She raved all day that they were her favorite and then I made these……….and now she can’t decide which one is her favorite! I guess you will have to try both! lol!
- Make sure to preheat the oven. Yes, it really makes that much of a difference!
- Be sure to spray your pan with cooking spray or line the pan with parchment paper. This makes it easier to get the brownies out of the pan.
- Pour half of the chocolate batter into the pan and spread out so the entire bottom of the pan is covered. Then add half of the pumpkin batter and spread out evenly. To finish it off, put dollops of the remaining batter on top. Then, use your knife to swirl.
- The brownies will be perfectly fine on the counter. No need, to keep them refrigerated.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, your choice
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
In a bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a separate bowl, stir together the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla. Using a spoon, mix in eggs one at a time. Gradually stir in your flour mixture, and divide the batter evenly amung two separate bowls.
Stir in cocoa powder and chocolate chips to one batter. In the second bowl of batter, stir in the pumpkin puree, walnuts, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Spread ½ of the chocolate batter into the bottom of a greased 8×8 baking pan. Spread ½ of the pumpkin batter on top of that.
Add dollops of each of the remaining batters into the baking pan (this will make it easier to swirl). Then, drag a kitchen knife gently through the dollops of chocolate and pumpkin batter to create a swirled top.
Bake at 350 for 45-48 minutes.
Did you try our Pumpkin Brownie recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram.
Do you like ‘stuff’ in your brownies? Or are you more of a brownie purist? I think I’m both… I can honestly say I’ve never met a brownie I didn’t love. Soooo recently I had to make a treat for a cheer party. As usual, I’m looking for something that will wow the crowd.
This little beauty caught my eye! Garbage Brownies! I am highly recommending these brownies be put on your ‘to make’ list. They are loaded with everything good in this world!