Loaded Baked Potato Salad
Yesterday was Easter and the go-to side is always potato salad so we decided that we should jazz it up a little bit. What goes better with loaded potatoes than Ranch, I’ll tell you, nothing. We love ranch! Give this awesome recipe a try!
- 2 pounds of red potatoes cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (16 oz) container Sour Cream
- 1 (1 oz) package Buttermilk Ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups Bacon cut
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 stalks of Green Onions
- 3 stalks of celery
1. Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover them with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain then run cold water over the potatoes until they are cool.
2. Combine sour cream and ranch mix in a small bowl. Transfer the potatoes, bacon, cheddar cheese, and green onions into a large bowl. Fold in the sour cream mixture until everything is coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. The longer you refrigerate the better it is.
Did you make this Loaded Baked Potato Salad? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below.
Orange Cream Salad is a no-bake salad or dessert full of mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits, and topped off with creamy goodness
The Best Bacon Pea Pasta salad is a simple summer side that everyone loves. Tender sweet peas are mixed with bacon, mozzarella pearls, and a bit of red onion for some zest. Add a simple mayonnaise-based dressing that is seasoned with a little vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Simple yet perfect.
Looking for a salad that is packed with flavor? Your search is over!! Mexican Street Corn Salad does that!