ORANGE CREAM SALAD
Orange Cream Salad is a no-bake salad or dessert full of mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits, and topped off with creamy goodness.
Do you know those recipes that bring you back to a time that is full of memories of your childhood? This recipe is that in a nutshell.
When I was getting my eyelashes done my girl was telling me what she was making for her holiday dinner. This was one of the dishes. She went on to tell me how excited her husband was that she was making this salad because his grandma used to make it all the time!
All I could think is yes, I remember that salad, and my grandma used to make it as well! So it was a no brainer, we needed this in our lives too!
- 6 oz Orange Jello Mix
- 3-ounce instant vanilla pudding
- 11 ounce can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 of a 20 ounce can of pineapple chunks, drained
- One 8 ounces container cool whip
- Mix together 4 cups of water, orange jello mix, and vanilla pudding mix in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring the whole time to keep clumps from forming. Once it starts to boil, remove it from the water.
- Pour into a heat-resistant bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the fridge for about four hours.
- Remove from fridge and break up the jello into chunks. Place in a large bowl.
- Add in the pineapple, mandarin oranges, and whipped cream and mix around until everything is combined.
- Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve.
Love this recipe? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below!
This easy to make pasta salad. It’s full of charred corn, bacon, and queso fresco cheese, and the creamy chili lime dressing puts it to the next level. You can’t go wrong taking this to your next party. It will be a party favorite and a great dish to take to your next potluck.
Fresh fruit taste so good in the Summer! This is the perfect combination of fresh berries and a creamy cheesecake filling. It will become your families favorite go-to salad of the season! How can you go wrong with this very berry salad?
I don’t know if this is just a Utah salad or if other regions of the country enjoy this creamy goodness. I was properly introduced to this salad after I married my husband and attended one of his family celebrations.
All I know is that it’s addicting!! This will become a tradition at your house too!