Homemade Oreos are better than store-bought and super easy to make.
I wish I hadn’t made these. I ate way too many, they are super delicious and were so easy to make. We loved every single bite.
Homemade Oreos are so delicious they are addicting. I used to love store-bought Oreos until I made homemade than it ruined them for me. Not to mention we used to make cream cheese frosting, now we make marshmallow cream cheese frosting. An absolute game changer!
- 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3/4 non-alkalized cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons butter-flavored shortening
- 4 1/2 cups powder sugar
- 1 16 oz tub of marshmallow creme
- 1 8 oz. pack of cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream vanilla, shortening, and eggs together. In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and about a tablespoon-sized ball on the cookie sheet to bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Make sure the cream cheese and butter are softened and mix in a stand mixer blend the cream cheese and marshmallow creme together until smooth. Add powder sugar one cup at a time until to desired stiffness.
- When done baking let them cool then pick 2 cookies about similar size put a dollop of marshmallow cream cheese frosting in the middle and press them together.