Homemade Oreos are better than store-bought and super easy to make.
I wish I hadn’t made these. I ate way too many, they are super delicious and were so easy to make. We loved every single bite.
Homemade Oreos are so delicious they are addicting. I used to love store-bought Oreos until I made homemade than it ruined them for me. Not to mention we used to make cream cheese frosting, now we make marshmallow cream cheese frosting. An absolute game changer!
- 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3/4 non-alkalized cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons butter-flavored shortening
- 4 1/2 cups powder sugar
- 1 16 oz tub of marshmallow creme
- 1 8 oz. pack of cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream vanilla, shortening, and eggs together. In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and about a tablespoon-sized ball on the cookie sheet to bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Make sure the cream cheese and butter are softened and mix in a stand mixer blend the cream cheese and marshmallow creme together until smooth. Add powder sugar one cup at a time until to desired stiffness.
- When done baking let them cool then pick 2 cookies about similar size put a dollop of marshmallow cream cheese frosting in the middle and press them together.
Cookies and Cream Cookies are loaded with white chocolate chips and blended with Oreo cookie chunks to give you that cookies and cream flavor. For a more classic cookie, make sure to check out my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Sweet and tart cookies bursting with bright orange flavor. You can’t wrong with an Orange Creamsicle Cookie!
Twix Cookies are a soft sugar cookie crust, with a creamy caramel on top which is topped with milk chocolate. This delicious cookie explodes with Twix flavor and is super fun to make! Skip the candy bar and make your own!
I love a good Twix just like anyone I know, but have you tried making them at home? Twix Cookies are my absolute favorite dessert and they are not to difficult to make!
If you are a chocolate lover, you will love this cookie! The perfect combination of soft and chewy!