COOKIES AND CREAM COOKIES
Who doesn’t love a cookie loaded with white chocolate chips and blended with Oreo cookie chunks and cream flavor? This cookie will leave your family begging for more! Want a classic cookie? Check out my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.
So, I absolutely love cookies! Cookies are one of my favorite desserts. Making this recipe brought joy to my heart!
I know there are people out there who don’t really like white chocolate, but I’m totally addicted.
It is so incredibly creamy! And I just love the way it pairs with those crunchy little bits of chocolate cookie — totally irresistible!
lou lou girls tip:
- I always, always bake my cookies on a sheet of parchment paper or a silicone sheet for easy cleanup — It helps you with your perfect cookie!
- If you’re not going to be able to eat all this goodness, freeze extra baked goods in gallon freezer bags — you can squeeze them in any extra corner of your freezer and they only take up as much room as what’s inside!
- 2 and 1/4 cups flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/4 cups roughly chopped Oreos (regular or Double Stuff)
- Whisk the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and the butter until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar and beat on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat on high speed until combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl and beat again as needed to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix at low speed until combined. With the mixer running at low speed, beat in the white chocolate chips. Fold in the Oreos and with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon (dough is heavy) until combined.
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Make a heaping 2 Tablespoons of dough per cookie, and place 3 inches apart on the baking sheets. Bake for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned on the sides. The centers will look very soft.
- Remove from the oven and allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Did you try this Cookies and Cream Cookies recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
Sweet and tart cookies bursting with bright orange flavor. You can’t wrong with an Orange Creamsicle Cookie!
Twix Cookies are a soft sugar cookie crust, with a creamy caramel on top which is topped with milk chocolate. This delicious cookie explodes with Twix flavor and is super fun to make! Skip the candy bar and make your own!
I love a good Twix just like anyone I know, but have you tried making them at home? Twix Cookies are my absolute favorite dessert and they are not to difficult to make!
Cowboy Cookies are soft, chewy, and totally addictive, loaded with a variety of flavors and textures — from oats and coconut to chocolate chips and pecans!