CHERRY OREO FREEZER CAKE
This Cherry Oreo Freezer Cake is easy to make over the top no-bake dessert that is sure to become a favorite!
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Freezer Cake is the perfect easy dessert for summer. Best of all, this recipe only requires 6 ingredients – cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar, Oreos, and homemade or canned cherry pie filling. Great for making ahead for parties, potlucks, and barbecues!
I don’t know what it is about freezer cakes but I just can’t seem to stop my obsession with them.
They are just too darn easy to make and with this heat, you can have a creamy and dreamy dessert without having to turn on the oven.
Cherry Oreo Freezer Cake
- 2 8-ounce package cream cheese, whipped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 16-ounce container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 2 21 ounces can cherry pie filling
- 2 package Oreos (32 cookies)
- 1 cup milk
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Mix in 2 cups pie filling.
- Fold in 6 cups Cool Whip gently.
- Spread 4 Tablespoons of the remaining Cool Whip on the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Dip 32 Oreos, one at a time, in the milk and place in prepared pan.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top of the cookies.
- Repeat again with the rest of the Oreos. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the rest of Cool Whip on top and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with the extra pie filling right before serving, if desired.