CHERRY OREO FREEZER CAKE
This Cherry Oreo Freezer Cake is so simple make! You won’t be able to stop dreaming of this gem!
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Freezer Cake only has 6 ingredients! Yes, you read that right – cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar, Oreos, and homemade or canned cherry pie filling. This will be a hit at any party, BBQ, or family dinner!
This freezer cake is going to make your life easier and make you famous! After taking it to my party, people will start requesting it!
Just think, you don’t have stand in the kitchen with a hot stove for hours to make this. You simple throw it together, put it in the freezer, and get ready for the party!
Cherry Oreo Freezer Cake
- 2 8-ounce package cream cheese, whipped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 16-ounce container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 2 21 ounces can cherry pie filling
- 2 package Oreos (32 cookies)
- 1 cup milk
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Mix in 2 cups pie filling.
- Fold in 6 cups Cool Whip gently.
- Spread 4 Tablespoons of the remaining Cool Whip on the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Dip 32 Oreos, one at a time, in the milk and place in prepared pan.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top of the cookies.
- Repeat again with the rest of the Oreos. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the rest of Cool Whip on top and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with the extra pie filling right before serving, if desired.
15 thoughts on “EASY CHERRY OREO FREEZER CAKE”
Man, these look so delicious! They look like pieces of art
you will love it!
This looks delicious! I can’t wait to try it out!!
I love cherries, will have to make this recipe on the weekend! looks sooo good!
Oreos and cherries! Sounds like a winner to me. This recipe looks delicious!
Wow these look delicious! I want to try them now.
This looks absolutely delicious! I’m going to try it next week. 🙂
This looks so good! I will need to pin this for later!
This made my mouth water!!!! Looks amazing! One of my guilty pleasures!!!
I’m a sucker for sweets! Looks amazing!
Looks simple and delicious!
Oh yes. I love easy desert recipes like this. Putting it on my list.
I’m adding this to my list for thanksgiving!
Wow that looks absolutely delicious! I bet really good if frozen.