Peach No Bake Freezer Cake
I have been inspired by the peach, lately! Summer is so amazing because everything is so fresh and tastes better. I have never been a big peach fan but lately, they have been hitting the spot.
Sunday is always the day we try new recipes because the family is around and lots of mouths to feed, and lots of opinions to go around. This little recipe was loved by all! Super simple to put together but will leave you drooling.
I have a confession, I used deluxe Grahams in mine. I was trying to add a little chocolate and it did taste amazing but the juices don’t soak into the Grahams like I think it needs to and the cookie slides. It’s up to you what you decide to use.
3 1/2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon vanilla
pinch of salt
4 cups of peaches, peeled and sliced
4 sleeves of graham crackers
1 cup of chocolate chips
- Pour cream into a bowl and then beat with a hand mixer until it holds stiff peaks. Combine the powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt with the cream in the bowl. Beat on low at first, to help the powdered sugar to not go everywhere in your kitchen. Continue on high, until the cream holds the stiff peaks.
- In a 9 x 13 baking pan, take about 1/4 of the cream mixture and smooth it on the bottom of the pan. Lay down a full layer of graham crackers in the dish, breaking some of them to fill in blank spots.
- Now spread another 1/4 of the cream onto the graham crackers. Gently spread, the crackers might move. Place about a third of the fruit on top of the cream.
- Place another layer of crackers completely covering the fruit and chocolate chips, and then the graham crackers and the fruit. Continue the process until the pan is full.
- Cover the cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer and garnish with fresh fruit and you’re ready to go!