Summer is the time for frozen treats with shave ice, slushies and ice cream. This is a dessert with all fresh ingredients and perfect for a summertime treat! Matthew loved this dessert! Give it a shot, you will not regret it!
1 box of honey oat Nature Valley Granola Bars
1/2 cup of light brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
7 tablespoons of melted butter
3 egg whites
1/2 cup of sugar
1 1/4 whipping cream
Juice from one large lemon
6 ounces of cream cheese
2 cups of chopped strawberries
1. Using a food processor chop up granola bars.
2. Mix chopped granola, brown sugar, flour, and butter in a large bowl until it is mixed well.
3. Place parchment paper in a 9×13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool. Then divide in half and set aside.
4. In a stand mixer, using the whisk attachment, combine egg whites, sugar, and mix on high. Add heavy cream and continue mixing for another 5 minutes.
5. Continue to add freshly squeezed lemon juice and softened cream cheese. Mix on low until it’s been mixed well.
6. Fold the fresh strawberries into the cream mixture.
7. Using softened butter, grease a glass pan. Break up the crumb and press half of the crumb crust mixture on the bottom. Top with strawberry and cream mixture and then put the remaining crumbs on top.
FROZEN DESSERT RECIPES
Your Closest CHEERLEADERS! We are your big sisters , cheerleaders , and confidence boosters in building a happy home. We are the Lou Lou Girls!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.