Frozen Strawberry Dessert!
Frozen Strawberry Dessert! Summer is the time for frozen treats with shave ice, slushies and ice cream. This is a dessert with all fresh ingredients and perfect for a summertime treat! Matthew loved this dessert! Give it a shot, you will not regret it!
1 box of honey oat Nature Valley Granola Bars
1/2 cup of light brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
7 tablespoons of melted butter
3 egg whites
1/2 cup of sugar
1 1/4 whipping cream
Juice from one large lemon
6 ounces of cream cheese
2 cups of chopped strawberries
Frozen Strawberry Dessert
1. Using a food processor chop up granola bars.
2. Mix chopped granola, brown sugar, flour, and butter in a large bowl until it is mixed well.
3. Place parchment paper in a 9×13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool. Then divide in half and set aside.
4. In a stand mixer, using the whisk attachment, combine egg whites, sugar, and mix on high. Add heavy cream and continue mixing for another 5 minutes.
5. Continue to add freshly squeezed lemon juice and softened cream cheese. Mix on low until it’s been mixed well.
6. Fold the fresh strawberries into the cream mixture.
7. Using softened butter, grease a glass pan. Break up the crumb and press half of the crumb crust mixture on the bottom. Top with strawberry
and cream mixture and then put the remaining crumbs on top.
FROZEN DESSERT RECIPES
Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake! Every Sunday we have family dinner with all our kids that are available and we try out new recipes that we can share with you. It has been crazy, hot around here! That makes me crave anything cold and fresh! Because of this, I decided to make a frozen raspberry cheesecake, and boy am I glad that I did!
The reviews on this dessert are fabulous! My husband told me that this is his favorite dessert that I have made in a while (but he ate most of the frozen raspberry cheesecake because he loved that one too) and the missionaries asked for the recipe!
Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pop is here!
6 thoughts on “Easy Frozen Strawberry Dessert”
Amazed to see Granola bars being used here. Gives me tons of ideas. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Maybe it's the fact that I haven't eaten breakfast yet, but this looks incredible. I wish I had it right now!
YUM!! this looks soooo good! Thank you for linking up to Creative K Kid's Tasty Tuesdays. I have pinned your post (or recipe) to the Tasty Tuesdays Pinterest Board.
Oh my goodness, this looks AMAZING! Must make this weekend!
This looks scrumptious. Pinned. Thanks for linking up for Tips and Tricks!
This looks so delish!!! I defintely shouldn't be here while I'm hungry LOL Pinning this!
Thanks for sharing!