Carolina Style Pulled Pork! Sliders Sliders are all the rage but you will not be able to stop eating these Carolina Style Pulled Pork Sliders! Then are different than our regular BBQ we make!
The only thing that could have made these sliders better is if we had smoked them. Which we will be doing shortly! Today was nuts and I came home to a clean house and dinner almost ready to go.
I was able to go and get a nice long run in and then eat these and it was the best! Give this recipe a try!
- 1.5-pound pork shoulder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 onion quartered
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 3 cups green cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded
- 1/3 yellow onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Hawaiian Rolls
- BBQ Sauce (We used Stubbs)
- Pork: In a bowl stir together brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, kosher salt, and pepper. Rub on to the pork and put in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Place pork in a crockpot. In a bowl whisk together apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and brown mustard. Then dump over the pork, and put in the quartered onion. Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Slaw: Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until the cabbage is equally covered.
- Put together your sandwiches. Pork, then top with BBQ, and then top with the slaw! Enjoy!