We are coming to the end of the school year, with graduation and parties. These Brownie Batter Cheesecake Bars are easy and a crowd pleaser!
Matt graduated this Thursday with his degree from University of Utah and I am so proud and excited for him and our new adventure! It is a little scary, the unknown but exciting all at once. We have a new baby on the way and Matt looking for a job! We had a little get together to celebrate his success! I made these brownies to go with his dinner! They were delicious and a hit! Give this recipe a try!
- 1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix – Follow the directions to make the brownies
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line a 13×9-inch pan with parchment paper
- Make brownie batter as directed on box for cake-like brownies. Measure out 1/2 cup batter; cover and refrigerate for later use. Spread remaining batter in bottom of pan. Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar; beat until smooth. Add reserved 1/2 cup batter, 2 tablespoons whipping cream and the vanilla; beat until smooth. Add 2 eggs; beat just until blended. Spread evenly over cooled crust
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and 3/4 cup whipping cream uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds; stir until smooth. Spread mixture on top of cheesecake layer.
Refrigerate about 4 hours or until cooled completely. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Sprinkle salt on top of chocolate layer before serving, if desired.