Easy S’more Bar Recipe
Who wants to enjoy smore’s without the fire? We got you covered! Quick and Easy S’more Bar Recipe– Comes together with so much flavor! You will be licking your lips as it passes to your mouth and you realize how delicious it is. Fire who?
I’m not a hater of the good old fashion smore but sometimes it’s nice to get all the flavor and less mess to achieve it. These bad boys come together so fast and will be gone before you know it!
Easy S’more Bar Recipe
- Line a 9×13-inch cake pan with aluminum foil, spray it with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a heavy bottom pot, once melted add in a 10-ounce bag of mini marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and quickly fold in the French Toast cereal and vanilla extract with a rubber spatula until evenly coated with the marshmallow mixture. Fold in 2 cups of additional marshmallows if desired for extra gooey-ness.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and gently spread it out to fill.
- Sprinkles the mini chocolate chips over the top of the bars and gently press them in. Allow the bars to set for about 1 1/2 hours in the pan.
- Once the bars have set, remove them from the pan and peel off the aluminum foil and place the bars on a cutting board. Cut them into 3-inch by 1.25-inch bars.
- Add the melting wafers to a small bowl and melt in the microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted.
- Lay out wax paper and dip the bottoms of the bars in the chocolate and place it on the wax paper to set. Repeat with the rest of the bars and then drizzle any remaining chocolate over the top of the bars and allow the chocolate to set for 30 minutes.
COOKIE BAR RECIPES
These bars offer the best of both worlds, cookie-wise: The edges are crisp and browned if you like crust, but the center cuts are extra gooey and rich. Cookie Chip Cookie Bars will be your new favorite!
We are a big fan of the sugar cookie and we make them for everything special occasion. It was a no-brainer to make a sugar cookie bar. They are so delicious and easy to make. Seriously, I made these last night and they are gone this morning!
This recipe has so many factors to start a dance party in your mouth, it will make you happy the rest of the day!