It’s the season for barbecues and parties, do your families a favor and make Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad! The perfect side for any summer party!
Yesterday was an eventful day for the Fourth of July, we went to two family barbecues and took this salad to both. This recipe was perfect for the day, it was quick, easy, and delicious! We hope you had the fun of the day as we did!
Try this salad, you won’t regret it! The food was good all day and the celebration was even better.
We went to the Reese party first and there were water fights and games from other countries. Then we went to the Lewis party where there was food, four-wheeling, and repelling.
The Lewis party proved to be eventful when Andie wrecked the four-wheeler and we took two hours to pull it up the mountain back onto the trail. Luckily she was okay and everything worked out great!
Then we went back to the house and lit off some awesome fireworks! We hope your day was as good as ours was!
- 16 oz tri-color rigatoni
- 1 large can slice olives
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups mayo
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make the pasta according to the directions on the package. Meanwhile, dice your tomatoes and cook your bacon. We put ours in the oven at 425 degrees on a cookie sheet for 30 minutes. Then chop the bacon.
- When pasta is done run cool water over the pasta to stop the noodle to stop cooking and then strain.
- In a small whisk together dry ranch, mayo, milk, and garlic powder.
- In a large bowl put all of the ingredients, then dump ranch mixture on top and fold into pasta.
- Let rest in the fridge for 2 hours. Then enjoy!