GRAPE SALAD RECIPE
Grape Salad Recipe is a super simple and easy to make. It only has a few ingredients, which makes it perfect for any occasion! There’s a burst of flavor in every bite!
Summer seems to be the perfect time for salads! We love to do a lot of BBQ’s, Dutch Oven cooking and just hanging out as a family. I love recipes that are super easy and knock your socks good! This is one of those recipes!
WHAT KIND OF GRAPES DO I NEED
Buy what is available at your grocery store just make sure the grapes are SEEDLESS!! The recipe calls for a variety of grapes, and I do highly recommend using 2-3 variety of seedless grapes. Each grape has a different taste that adds to the flavor of this salad.
The delicious salad is so perfect for so many occasions! The first time I tried this, my daughters in laws mother made it for a baby blessing. I fell in love in just one bite! I LOVE that it has a combination of crunchy and sweet. Your taste buds will honestly be doing a happy dance with every bite!
How many cups are in a pound of grapes?
- 1 pound of seedless grapes contains about 2 ½ cups of grapes.
- 1 pound of seeded grapes contains about 2 cups of grapes.
What can I Substitute Cream Cheese With?
- Make sure your cream cheese you use whipped cream cheese! The flavor is the same as every kind of cream cheese but it will help you not have lumps in your salad.
- Sometimes I like to use Greek yogurt it gives it a little tang.
- Honestly, light cream cheese in place of the whole fat cream cheese is a great choice. It’s really hard to taste the difference.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened (see notes)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 pounds red seedless grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup almonds, chopped (or your favorite nut)
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
Carefully fold in the grapes and gently toss until evenly coated. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar and almonds.
Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture on top of the grapes. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or overnight. Serve cold.
Did you try this Grape Salad Recipe recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
The Best Bacon Pea Pasta salad is a simple summer side that everyone loves. Tender sweet peas are mixed with bacon, mozzarella pearls, and a bit of red onion for some zest. Add a simple mayonnaise-based dressing that is seasoned with a little vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Simple yet perfect.
Orange Cream Salad is a no-bake salad or dessert full of mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits, and topped off with creamy goodness.
Looking for a salad that is packed with flavor? Your search is over!! Mexican Street Corn Salad does that!