GRAPE SALAD RECIPE
Grape Salad Recipe is simple and can be easily prepared on a whim. An easy recipe with very few ingredients, even those who think they can’t cook can prepare this!
Summer seems to be the perfect time for salads! We love to do a lot of BBQ’s, Dutch Oven cooking and just hanging out as a family. I love recipes that are super easy and knock your socks good! This is one of those recipes!
WHAT KIND OF GRAPES DO I NEED
Buy what is available at your grocery store just make sure the grapes are SEEDLESS!! The recipe calls for a variety of grapes, and I do highly recommend using 2-3 variety of seedless grapes. Each grape has a different taste that adds to the flavor of this salad.
GRAPE SALAD WITH CREAM CHEESE
The delicious salad is so perfect for so many occasions! I LOVE anything crunchy and sweet. The combination is the perfect duo for my taste buds and I honestly try to create recipes that fit that criteria any chance that I get. Some people view this as a dessert… but I definitely have to disagree. It’s an AMAZING side dish or snack!
How many cups are in a pound of grapes?
- 1 pound of seedless grapes contains about 2 ½ cups of grapes.
- 1 pound of seeded grapes contains about 2 cups of grapes.
What can You Substitute Cream Cheese and/or Sour Cream With?
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened (room temperature is best) or your mixture will be lumpy.
- You can lighten the recipe by using Greek yogurt or light cream cheese in place of the sour cream and whole fat cream cheese.
- You can whip together cream cheese and cool whip (homemade recipe) to make a lighter texture.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened (see notes)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds red seedless grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
Carefully fold in the grapes and gently toss until evenly coated. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar and almonds.
Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture on top of the grapes. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or overnight. Serve cold.
Did you try this recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below!
The Best Bacon Pea Pasta salad is a simple summer side that everyone loves. Tender sweet peas are mixed with bacon, mozzarella pearls, and a bit of red onion for some zest. Add a simple mayonnaise-based dressing that is seasoned with a little vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Simple yet perfect.
Orange Cream Salad is a no-bake salad or dessert full of mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits, and topped off with creamy goodness.
Looking for a salad that is packed with flavor? Your search is over!! Mexican Street Corn Salad does that!