Fresh Corn Salad! Fresh corn stands are popping up all over town and nothing is better than fresh! We have already visited the stands several times and I wanted to come up with something new. This Fresh Corn Salad is “moreish”! Once you take one bite you won’t be able to stop eating it!
This is so easy and will be a perfect match for any meal!
- 5 ears of corn, husked
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 small package cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, chopped
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the corn for 3 minutes. Drain and immerse in ice water to stop the cooking.
- When the corn is cool, cute the kernels off the cob, cutting close to the cob.
- Toss the kernels in a large bowl with the red onions, vinegar olive oil, salt, and pepper. Just before serving, toss in the cherry tomatoes and parsley. Sprinkle Feta cheese on top and serve cold or room temperature.