Fresh Corn Salad
Fresh Corn Salad! Fresh corn stands are popping up all over town and nothing is better than fresh! We have already visited the stands several times and I wanted to come up with something new. This Fresh Corn Salad is “moreish”! Once you take one bite you won’t be able to stop eating it!
This is easy Fresh Corn Salad will be a perfect match for any meal!
- 5 ears of corn, husked
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 small package cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, chopped
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the corn for 3 minutes. Drain and immerse in ice water to stop the cooking.
- When the corn is cool, cute the kernels off the cob, cutting close to the cob.
- Toss the kernels in a large bowl with the red onions, vinegar olive oil, salt, and pepper. Just before serving, toss in the cherry tomatoes and parsley. Sprinkle Feta cheese on top and serve cold or room temperature.
Did you try this Fresh Corn Salad recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you!
3 thoughts on “Fresh Corn Salad”
I just pinned your awesome salad, it will be perfect for the party and our hot summer days! Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Thanks so much for sharing with us and enjoy your new Red Plate!
Thank you cute lady!