Frozen Chocolate Caramel Crunch! Let’s be honest, when it’s my week I probably make more desserts than the rest of the month! This time it turned out to be perfect timing to have one all ready to go. My husband is the ward mission leader for our ward and he was trying to find dinners for the local missionaries for this week. The problem was that it’s Fiesta Days in Spanish Fork and anyone from here knows how big that is!
Long story short, he has had a hard time finding people that aren’t busy and can feed the missionaries. We always take the days that nobody else can do and so last night, we fed the missionaries. I was so glad that I had already made the frozen chocolate caramel crunch!
I have been into making frozen desserts this week since it’s been so freaking hot outside! The reviews on this dessert are fabulous! My husband told me that this is his favorite dessert that I have made in a while (but he ate most of the frozen raspberry cheesecake because he loved that one too) and the missionaries asked for the recipe!
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce whipped cream cheese
- 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- caramel topping
- chocolate topping
- Crust: Combine the graham crackers crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a bowl. Spray 10 inch springform pan with cooking spray. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan, and place into the fridge.
- Crunch: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the ingredients and sprinkle onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are golden brown. As soon as you take it out of the oven, crumble up the mixture with a fork, and then let cool.
- Filling: Make sure to whip your cream until it forms soft peaks, and then set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, and chocolate chips. Mix well. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Let's assemble: Spread half of the filling over the cooled crust. Sprinkle with half of the crunch topping.
- Spread on the remaining filling, then sprinkle the rest of the crumbs over the top, Cover loosely with plastic wrap on the top and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Right before serving, drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce.
FROZEN DESSERT IDEAS
10 thoughts on “Frozen Chocolate Caramel Crunch”
Oh my Gosh! You have made my day with this delicious frozen chocolate caramel crunch dessert and of course I do love raspberries, so I’ll just have to make both delicious frozen desserts. Thank you so much for sharing them both with Foodie Friends Friday party this weekend. I’ll be pinning and sharing so everyone can enjoy as well! Thanks so much and hope you Keep Cool in this terrible heat wave!
This is a fabulous dessert that we would love! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend!
Oh my word, this looks amazing! Thanks for linkin’ up with What’s Cooking Wednesday!
Wow that looks delicious! I will be featuring this tomorrow night at my Sizzle into Summer party that opens at 8pm EST. Please stop by and pickup an I’ve Been Featured button. Thanks. http://diybydesign.blogspot.com
Just made my day! Thank you!
Oh my goodness…that is sinful! My mouth is seriously watering! Thanks for always linking up with us at Welcome Home Wednesdays!
My hubby is having a birthday soon and I bet he would love this! Thanks for the recipe!
OH my goodness! This sounds heavenly! Pinned.
Oh Man!! This looks absolutely sinful!! Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! Pinned!
Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Enjoy your new Red Plate and have a great weekend!
Come Back Soon,