Best Ever German Pancakes
This is the Best Ever German Pancakes recipe that we’ve been eating every Saturday for the last month. Try these out and let us know what you think!
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- As oven preheats, put the butter in an un-greased 9×13-in. metal baking dish and place in oven, just until melted.
- Place the eggs, milk, flour, salt and vanilla in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour batter into baking dish, over melted butter.
- Bake, for 22-27 minutes or until edges are golden brown and puffy.
- To serve, sprinkle generously with powdered sugar and syrup.
Did you try our Best Ever German Pancakes? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
This is a breakfast for Champions! Breakfast sliders are loaded with sausage, egg and ooey gooey cheese! Great for breakfast and dinner. This isn’t your momma’s recipe!
Getting a little creative here, Breakfast Pizza, you heard me. It’s a great way to wake up in the morning.