High Protein Mac and Cheese Sauce
High Protein Mac and Cheese sauce is creamiest Mac and cheese I have ever had.
I’ve really been trying to be a little more healthy, eat a little less fat and a little more protein. The thing is, I love Mac and Cheese so much but I just feel like I always eat too much and I don’t stay full for very long.
Eating more protein is supposed to help with that and this Mac and Cheese is really creamy and it made me feel full for a longer period of time. It makes about 4 servings and you can add your favorite noodles. The sauce is creamy and gives you all the kraft mac and cheese vibes with more protein!
- 400 grams 2% cottage cheese
- 90 grams 2% cheddar cheese
- 25 grams shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 light laughing cow cheese wedge
- 40 grams cheddar cheese powder, (bought mine on Amazon)
- 150 grams 1% milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook your favorite noodles until al dente, according to packaging.
- Strain the noodles and allow them to cool for a minute or two and then mix in your sauce. stir and allow to heat from the noodles. If it’s not hot enough for you, you can also microwave for an additional 30-60 secs in the microwave.
Did you try our High Protein Mac and Cheese Sauce? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
Chicken Penne Pasta! What’s better than a dinner you can prep in 30 minutes? Chicken Penne Pasta is so freakin’ good. There are actually no words.
Sometimes you just don’t want to cook dinner, but you know you need to or you’ll be ordering it again. Last night we had Broccoli Chicken Pasta Casserole for dinner and it was a fun twist on the original.
We also tried to make it a little more healthy too.