Chicken Penne Pasta
Chicken Penne Pasta! What’s better than a dinner you can prep in 30 minutes? Chicken Penne Pasta is so freakin’ good. There are actually no words.
This was a great quick dinner that I was able to do in about 30 minutes! Matt and I love that there were leftovers. It was so good! I’m just excited to eat that tomorrow for lunch honestly!
- 5 Slices of Turkey bacon
- 2 chicken breasts
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups spinach
- 3 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 10 oz. of penne pasta, cooked al dente
- Parsley for garnish
- In a deep skillet, fry the bacon until crispy. Remove to a paper towel to drain then chop.
- In the same skillet, add the chicken and season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and paprika. Cook until no longer pink inside.
- Add the garlic and cook until softened. Add spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the cream and parmesan and bring to a boil.
- Add the penne and bacon and stir until fully coated in sauce.
- Serve with parsley and parmesan.
Did you try this Chicken Penne Pasta recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below!
This Cajun Chicken Pasta is a dinner winner with its creamy Cajun sauce and bites of tender pasta and chicken. It’s one of the easiest dinners, ready in less than 30 minutes.
The Best Bacon Pea Pasta salad is a simple summer side that everyone loves. Tender sweet peas are mixed with bacon, mozzarella pearls, and a bit of red onion for some zest. Add a simple mayonnaise-based dressing that is seasoned with a little vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Simple yet perfect.