Waffle Fries Pizza
Waffle Fries Pizza is the answer to every mama’s prayers! A recipe that only takes one pan, kids will eat it and all pizza lovers will cheer! Perfect dish for a weeknight dinner, appetizer or the answer for any party!
How can you go wrong with waffle fries and pepperoni pizza! The fries make such a crunchy, yummy, crust! I thought I would like this but I really, really did love it!
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Bake: Make sure to bake the fries first before adding all the ingredients. It gives the fries a chance to crisp up.
- Variations: If you aren’t a pepperoni fan, that’s fine. Use any kind a protein that you want or even go vegan!
- Cheese: We used straight Mozzarella cheese but you can use a mixture on Mozzarella and Parmesan.
Waffle Fries Pizza
- 1 package. waffle fries
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- slices pepperoni
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat fries according to instructions. Remove from oven and layer with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly golden brown. Garnish with parsley. If you want to add a little spice, sprinkle a little red pepper flakes.
This is a copycat of the Taco Bell classic! Crunchy tortillas, refried beans, seasoned perfectly hamburger, and loads of ooey, gooey melted cheese!
Fruit Pizza Cookies are the best of the best! Easy sugar cookie recipe covered with cream cheese frosting and layered with fresh fruit! Do I need to say anything else?
My Taco Pizza recipe is a keeper! It’s easy and is out of this world delicious. Some might even say addicting. Can you stop at just one slice of Taco Pizza? Trust me, you’ll want 2 slices!
I know what you are thinking…I can’t enjoy pizza on my Keto Diet! Not true! This Keto pizza is delicious and has so much flavor, you won’t even know the difference!
2 thoughts on “Waffle Fries Pizza”
It looks so yummy!