Marry Me Chicken
Marry Me Chicken is so good that if you aren’t married, and you make this for your significant other, you will get an proposal! This super easy recipe, is so full of flavor! This a main course that the whole family will love!
This is the story about this recipe. I kept seeing it pop up all over the place and I couldn’t imagine that there was a recipe so good that everyone would be drooling, but there is! I was so surprised how easy it was, and most of the ingredients I already had in my kitchen. Win! Win!
For my family, my husband is doing dirty Keto, and this works for him as well as the rest of the family.
Seriously! This recipe is so easy! After making it a couple of times, I had it memorized.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- CHICKEN: I kept the chicken breasts whole but you can cut them into cutlets for more servings and less cooking time.
- SUN DRIED TOMATOES: If you want a little more flavor, add a little bit of the oil form the tomatoes into the dish. Yum!
- PARMESAN CHEESE: If you already have a bag of Parmesan cheese, use it. For more flavor, buy a block of Parmesan cheese and grate your own. The flavor will go up a notch.
- COOKING TIME: Serve immediately as soon as the internal temperature is at 165F. If you need a minute before you serve the chicken, place the chicken into a baking pan, in a 300 degree oven until your ready.
- LEFTOVERS: Store the leftover chicken, if you have any, in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days. You can reheat the chicken in the microwave.
Marry Me Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 3 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped, or basil for garnish
Season your chicken generously with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour and shake off any excess. Let sit for minute before cooking.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil and melt the butter on medium heat. Swirl pan to coat with oil and butter evenly.
Brown the chicken (do not overcrowd and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer onto a plate, cover, and set aside. If you are worried that it's not done, but you don't want the skin to burn, place them in a 300 degree oven in a oven safe pan.
Saute the garlic for a minute or until it's fragrant. Sprinkle the cornstarch over the garlic and mix well. Add the chicken stock, and deglaze the pan scraping any bits stuck to the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
Adjust the heat to medium-low, and add the heavy cream and the parmesan cheese to the skillet. Allow the sauce to simmer for a couple of minutes, then season with pepper flakes.
Season with salt and pepper to your taste, add the sundried tomatoes then put the chicken back in the sauce and let the sauce simmer and thicken for a few more minutes.
Garnish with chopped fresh basil leaves and serve warm over potatoes, pasta or rice.
Did you try our Marry Me Chicken recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
CHICKEN TIME YUM!
Chicken Divan is a all time family favorite! Chicken is covered with a delicious creamy sauce, paired with broccoli and a crunchy topping. You can serve it over mashed potatoes, rice, biscuits or even spaghetti noodles!
Who doesn’t love Chicken Pot Pie? That creamy mixture of chicken, veggies, and topped with the biscuit topping is the perfect combination. The whole meal is made in just one pan and you thought it couldn’t get any better!
Roasted Chicken is the easiest dinner ever, just throw it together with some veggies and you have an easy win.
2 thoughts on “Delicious Marry Me Chicken”
This looks delicious!