Crockpot Roast and Veggies
Crockpot Roast and Veggies is an easy and great roast that even picky kids will eat! The boys loved this roast!
We love roast at our house it reminds me of my childhood. I loved when my mom would make roast and rolls! Now we’ve branched out but it still feels like home to have a warm roast in the crockpot for Sunday dinner.
I loved how this was a little different spin than what my mom usually does for her roast but still so good. Matt loves how his mom used to do it and so this was a good happy medium.
- 2 pounds small yukon gold or red skin potatoes
- 1 pound carrots cut into 1″ chunks (or baby carrots)
- 2 -3 lb Beef English Cut Chuck Roast
- 1 Tablespoon cracked black peppercorns
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce can use low sodium
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- Place the washed potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with the chopped carrots.
- Make several slits in the top of the roast and then place it on top of the carrots & potatoes in the slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a small bowl. Whisk together then pour half over the roast, flip the roast, and pour half on the bottom side.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4-5 hours.
Did you try our Crockpot Roast and Veggies recipe? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken is an easy dinner idea for any night of the week! If you love Teriyaki as much as I do this will be a winner for you!
Crockpot Cowboy Goulash was a hit last night with my boys! We love dinner that’s quick and easy!
Crockpot Orange Marmalade Ribs are a product of trying to use up the random things we have on hand. It was a success!