Crockpot Orange Marmalade Ribs are a product of trying to use up the random things we have on hand. It was a success!
We have been shopping at Costco way too much! We have so many things that we need to get rid of. For those of you who also follow the fun, cheap, or free blog.
You know what shelftember is. Well, we’re carrying that over into October! I only spent 30 dollars on groceries last week and 4o dollars this week! It’s really working in my favor. Give this different recipe a try!
- 2 to 3-pound pork ribs
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Favorite BBQ sauce
- Place ribs in the crockpot. Whisk together the remaining ingredients except for BBQ sauce. Pour over the top of the ribs.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours, or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Just before you’re about to eat place ribs on a cookie sheet, turn on broil. Then brush on your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes until BBQ sauce is glazed. Then brush a second time, and then broil again for 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Love your crockpot? Check Out These Recipes!