Crockpot Cowboy Goulash
Crockpot Cowboy Goulash was a hit last night with my boys! We love dinner that’s quick and easy!
Two weeks until Christmas break and I am exhausted and my filter is nonexistent. I like dinner that is easy to do and delicious to eat. I’m so tired all the time, Grey is not sleeping awesome and now we are potty training Grey.
Crockpot meals are the only ones that I can handle at the moment. This Cowboy Goulash is way good and different from the other meals I usually make.
It reminds me of the food you would eat out on the ranch.
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 3 large golden potatoes, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cans of kidney beans, drained
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken of soup
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown the ground beef, and drain well. Place the browned beef and remaining ingredients except for the cheese in a crockpot and then stir until it’s mixed!
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cover. Cook for an additional 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Crockpot Stuffed Shells