Baked Chicken Burritos
These are the most amazing Baked Chicken Burritos I have ever eaten. I love Mexican food lately and this is a fun quick recipe!
I’m a taco person, I’m actually pretty picky about my Mexican food but these really hit the spot. It was snowing yesterday and it literally warmed my soul. We still had leftover rotisserie chicken because Matt bought two whole chickens for some reason. This is a quick way to use up your chicken and leftovers and have a delicious meal! Enjoy, I know we did!
- 2 cups shredded Rotisserie chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 6 large flour tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet over medium low heat, heat oil and then add in onion and garlic. Add in the rotisserie chicken, 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce, and lime juice and cook until warm.
- Place cooked white rice, beans, chicken mixture and cheese in the large tortilla. Wrap and place seam side down on the baking pan. Top with more enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve with all the fixings, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream or tomatillo ranch.
Did you try our Baked Chicken Burritos recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
EASY MEALS? WE GOT YOU!
Baked Chicken Alfredo is super simple, and delicious dinner idea. Try this for your dinner tonight.
Vegetable soup is loaded with vegetables, hamburger, and tasty tomatoes! It’s the perfect comfort food for a busy night!
Are you looking for a weeknight dinner that is full of delicious flavor? Well, you found it! Crack Chicken Casserole is a dish that the whole family will fall in love with! It’s the best chicken dish around!