Vegetable soup is loaded with vegetables, hamburger, and tasty tomatoes! It’s the perfect comfort food for a busy night!
As soon as the leaves start to change, I start to have the hankering to start make a big old pot of soup! The crazy thing about soup is that’s it is so easy to make and is a one pot meal! It warms your soul and makes your tummy happy!
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Cut down your cook time by cutting your potato chunks smaller.
- I used a bag of frozen mixed vegetables but feel free to use fresh vegetables. It might need to simmer a little longer.
- The soup will store well in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can reheat it in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- Have fun with what you garnish your soup with. Some suggestions are: cheese, croutons, nuts, or even corn chips.
- Instead of ground beef, you can use ground turkey or chicken, leftover steak, or even shredded chicken.
- If you don’t have potatoes, don’t worry, it still tastes great!
Easy Vegetable Soup
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium potatoes peeled and diced
- 3 ½ cups beef broth
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 small can condensed tomato soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups mixed vegetables fresh or frozen
Did you try our Easy Vegetable Soup recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
SOUP IS ON!
White lasagna soup is a perfect soup version of this classic Italian dish. It’s the ideal meal for when you craving comfort food. Quick and easy to make, and ready in just 30 minutes.
FALL IS IN THE AIR! Raise your hand if this BRISK weather is bringing you the most joy right now, because it means it’s soup weather! Pumpkin Curry Soup will bring joy to your heart. This recipe is easy, and delicious!
The minute the weather started to change our taste buds changed. There is nothing better than a bowl of soup in this kind of weather! Instead of going with my good old standby recipes, I decided to try something new, Pumpkin sausage soup!