Baked Chicken Alfredo
Baked Chicken Alfredo is super simple, and delicious dinner idea. Try this for your dinner tonight.
Simple and quick is what we needed last night and this was perfect. I had some leftover rotisserie chicken and heavy whipping cream that I needed to use up. With everything being more expensive these days, we’re trying to not waste food. It’s making me more efficient with my meal planning. I plan on what I’m going to use it all for! This was great!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cups grated Parmesan
- 8 oz pasta noodles
- 2 cups of rotisserie chicken chopped
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350, grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Heat a medium saucepan to medium-low heat. Put in the butter, once it’s melted add in the garlic and flour. Once you’ve created the rue, then you can slowly whisk in the heavy cream. Then add in the grated parmesan. Whisk until it starts to thicken, then remove from the heat, about 5 to 10 min, set aside.
- Cook noodles according to the packaging. While doing that chop up your leftover rotisserie.
- Once everything is done mix together and put in the 9×13 inch pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Top with parsley serve warm!
Did you try our Baked Chicken Alfredo recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
LET’S TALK PASTA
I love this one-pot cheesy chicken ranch pasta! Fewer dishes and your family will go crazy over it!
Pasta Pie! Is this real life? This deep-dish pasta pie is like nothing you’ve ever seen.
Homemade Pork Ramen is so good you’ll never go back to the pre-made stuff ever again! Best dinner ever.