Best Spaghetti Casserole
Best Spaghetti Casserole is a delicious twist on the old classic. It’s different than your typical spaghetti casserole recipes.
Every time Costco has spaghetti on sale Matthew buys a pack. Every single time. Which is great, except now we have a lot of it. A lot. I’ve been trying to come up with spaghetti recipes, so instead of making lasagna and buying noodles for that we thought we’d do a twist on it. You will absolutely love this recipe.
- 8 oz. of spaghetti
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 20 oz. marinara – we use Rao’s
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, (I used sliced mozzarella which was awesome)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, is a large skillet, Cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until browned and no longer pink. 6 to 8 minutes, breaking the beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 20 minutes. Sit occasionally.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and sour cream until blended. In a greased 11×7 in baking dish, layer spaghetti, cream cheese mixture and meat mixture. Top with cheese and then cover with foil.
- Bake covered at 350 for 25 minutes. Uncover and then bake until the cheese is bubbling! Enjoy!
Did you try our Best Spaghetti Casserole recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
CASSEROLE? YES, PLEASE!
Are you looking for a weeknight dinner that is full of delicious flavor? Well, you found it! Crack Chicken Casserole is a dish that the whole family will fall in love with! It’s the best chicken dish around!
Frito Pie Casserole is a family favorite meal made with ground beef, taco seasoning, chili seasoning, cheese, chili beans and Fritos. This is amazing for dinner anytime and everyone will fall in love
Cornbread Chili Casserole was the perfect dinner for me tonight! Quick and easy, took me about 20 minutes to put together and 45 min to bake.
4 thoughts on “Best Spaghetti Casserole”
Sounds absolutely delicious! I can’t wait to give it a try! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings
This looks absolutely delicious!! I love the taste of lasagna, and how fun to be able to achieve it using spaghetti noodles (which I also seem to have plenty of!). I’ve pinned this to my main dishes board.
Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party at Imparting Grace. I’m featuring you this week!
Gonna give this a try this weekend. Looks yummy…