Sheet pan Parmesan Chicken
Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan is crispy chicken without the grease! This is a perfect meal for your family or empty nesters. Dinner is ready in less than an hour!
I have had a love affair with sheet pan dinners for a while. How can you go wrong when your whole dinner is cooked on one pan?
This recipe you get crispy, tender parmesan chicken without grease being splatter all over your kitchen! That’s a no brainer!
Not mention, the ooey, gooey chicken gives your chicken a hug.
This recipe will serve 5 with less dishes or effort. You can add more chicken breasts and just cozy them up a little.
You can serve this with some fresh homemade rolls or a beautiful green salad.
- 3 cups mixed cherry tomatoes
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups Panko
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a sheet pan or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes and 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- PANKO MIXTURE: In a large bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Working one at a time, dredge chicken in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in PANKO MIXTURE, pressing to coat.
- Place chicken in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet and coat with nonstick spray.
- Place into oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Place tomato mixture in a single layer around the chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until the chicken is cooked through and tomatoes have burst, an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Top chicken with mozzarella during the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
Did you try our Sheet pan Parmesan Chicken recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
SHEET PAN DINNERS THAT YOU WILL LOVE
Simple cornbread biscuits bake atop a sheet-pan take on vegetarian chili, meaning that you can multitask while dinner practically makes itself in the oven.
Quick Chinese Five Spice Chicken Sheet Pan is Sweet and Spicy with perfectly caramelized sauce. Easy, quick and you only need one pan. Happy dance time!
Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Apples is a delicious way to finish off the day! This yummy meal that’s perfect for Fall. Bonus! It’s all made in ONE pan!