This Jello Pie is any kids dream! Easy No Bake Recipe is perfect for summer! It will be a hit at any holiday, cookouts, picnics and fun family gatherings!
You can’t look at this pie and not get a smile on your face! It’s so easy! Combine different flavors of Jello and a tub of whipped topping. Pour the mixture into a prepared graham cracker crust, and you have a creamy, fun dessert that requires no baking!
WHY WILL YOU LOVE THIS JELLO PIE RECIPE?
- It’s quick and easy to make, and it helps that it is no-bake dessert.
- Uses a few ingredients to make fabulous multi-layered creation.
- A yummy dessert that you can make it your own by choosing the different flavors of gelatin.
- Creamy, cool, and refreshing.
- Perfect pie for Easter or a summertime picnic or potluck.
SUBSTITUTIONS OR ADDITIONS
- Tasty Toppings: Top your pie with fresh fruit, skittles, mini chocolate Easter eggs, colorful sprinkles, marshmallows, or little extra cream.
- Cookie Crust: You can use crushed chocolate graham crackers, snickerdoodle cookies, or Oreos and create the perfect crust.
WHAT DO I DO WITH LEFTOVERS
- Store any leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Freezing this dessert probably wouldn’t be a good idea. The gelatin doesn’t freeze well.
1 small box Blue Jell-O
1 small box Yellow Jell-O
1 small box Purple Jell-O
1 small box Pink Jell-O
2-16 ounces Whipped Cream divided
4 cups Boiling Water
2 cups Cold Water divided
- 3 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 sticks Butter, melted
Melt your butter in the microwave until it’s fully liquified.
Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl and mix until a thick, sand texture occurs.
Place the mixture in your springform pan and spread it across the bottom and up the sides, pressing it down so it packs in.
Place the crust in the freezer until you’re ready to add layers.
Place each color of Jell-O powder in its own small bowl. Place 1 cup boiling water in each bowl and stir until no graininess remains on the bottom of the bowl.
Place 1/2 cup cold water in each bowl and stir once more.
Place the bowls of Jell-O in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes. You don’t want it to be solidified, just thickened.
Add 2 cups of whipped cream to each Jell-O bowl and vigorously mix until fully combined. This may take a minute or two, per bowl.
- Place the first color (I used yellow, but you can do your own color order) in the crust and spread even. Place the pie back in the freezer for 5 minutes, then add the next color, then back in the freezer for 5 minutes. Repeat this process until all 4 colors have been added.
Leave the pie in the freezer for 3-4 hours or until completely solidified all the way through.
Top with whipped cream, if desired, and enjoy!
Did you try our Jello Pie? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
HERE ARE A FEW MORE SPRING DESSERTS!
This no bake Rainbow Cheesecake is creamy and delicious and so easy to make.
This homemade sweet and salty Chubby Hubby Ice Cream Pie was inspired by the cult favorite Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. So good!
This Sheet Pan Strawberry Slab Pie sings “Springtime” and it’s perfect for feeding a crowd. This slab pie can be made to serve as many as 30, or, as little as 12 if you make the half size. It’s the perfect fresh fruit filling in the most delicious, flaky pie pastry.
2 thoughts on “Easy Jello Pie”
This is so fun. Definitely trying it. Visiting you from the hearth and soul link up.