This no-bake Rainbow Cheesecake is creamy and delicious and so easy to make.
The temperature outside feels like Spring, so I’m getting a little excited to celebrate it. We have Saint Patricks Day and Easter just around the corner. Before you know it, summer will sweep us away to poolsides and BBQs. I know that sounds nice, but I’m not quite ready for that and can’t wait for bright things.
No-bake cheesecakes are a go-to at my house when warm weather finally arrives, and I was inspired to give this one a spring makeover. It’s one of the easiest and creamiest cheesecakes I’ve ever made, and its lightness is a nice reflection of the season.
My Cooper loves desserts. When he comes to my house for family dinner, I know it’s the perfect time to try out a new dessert recipe. I always know I have a hit when his cute little eyes get really BIG. And yes, they got really, really, BIG.
This is a new variation of a recipe that I have made for years. Want a truly fluffy cheesecake? Add marshmallows! I added fruit-flavored mini marshmallows and pineapple to the batter, and as the cheesecake sets the marshmallows to become soft. It’s such a nice texture and the cheesecake slices like a dream.
- For the Crust
- 2 - 8 ounce packages pink wafer cookies
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- For the Cheesecake
- 2 - 8 ounce packages whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 -16 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 1/2 cups colored miniature marshmallows, plus some garnish the top
- 1 10 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- Spray a Spring form pan and set aside.
- Place the wafer cookies in a food processor and pulse until you get 4 cups of crumbs.
- Stir the crumbs in the butter. Press the mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the powdered sugar and extract and beat again.
- Fold in 4 cups of Cool Whip gently. Stir in the marshmallows and pineapple.
- Spread the mixture evenly on top of the crust. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Cut into 24 squares. Top with the extra marshmallows.