If you think all BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich are the same, you would be wrong. Making a Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwich is easy enough and this sandwich recipe will take taste buds to a happy place.
Are you looking for a recipe that is so easy that angels will sing and your kids will want to eat what is placed in front of them? You have come to the right place!
This BBQ Pulled Chicken recipe is a mom win!!!
What Sides Go With BBQ Sandwiches?
You can serve BBQ chicken sandwiches with all sorts of sides. We do love any potato dish especially if its cheesy. Here is a list of a few of our favorites for you to try.
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad – We love barbecue season and we’re all about it! We’re ready for all the things, summer barbecues, warm weather, and swimming! This is the perfect barbecue side.
- Parmesan Crusted Potatoes – Easy dinner side that is delicious for those with no time.
- Crispy Baked Carrot Fries – Best way to get your kids to eat veggies, tell them everything is fries. Crispy baked carrot fries work every single time.
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad – This recipe is so simple but so good! It doesn’t have to be a side dish to a Hawaiian luau for your family to enjoy!
You seriously can’t go wrong when it comes to choosing sides for this sandwich recipe. Chips, fries, salads, dinner rolls, the list goes on and on!
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a large pot over medium heat, combine apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, garlic, and diced onion. Cook, stirring occasionally until onion is softened, 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then add brown sugar and Dijon mustard and bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes, then fold in shredded chicken and stir until chicken is warmed through.
- Meanwhile, place sandwich buns on a sheet pan. Lightly butter each bun and toast until golden brown.
- Spoon chicken on a toasted sandwich bun, then add sliced onion and shredded coleslaw.