Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
Parmesan Crusted Potatoes is an easy dinner side that is delicious for those with no time.
Dinner is hard for me right now. I have no energy to plan meals because nothing sounds good to me. Then when I get home I just I’m too pooped to want to do anything.
We went to Costco and bought a bunch of potatoes because I had been craving them. We should never EVER buy potatoes at Costco again. We have so many I’m afraid they are going to go to waste.
We had a ton of parmesan in the fridge so I decided to use what we had on hand. Out of that parmesan crusted potatoes were born.
- 4 yellow potatoes, washed
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Cut the potatoes into 1/2 inch slices and then cut them into quarters. Place in a cold bowl of water, and then drain the water.
- In a medium bowl mix together the rest of the ingredients. Then add the potatoes. Stir until the potatoes are coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Then flip and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes until potatoes are crispy.
- Serve warm.
Need More ideas?
Creamy Asparagus Casserole
Quick Italian Rolls