Banana Pudding Lasagna
Have you been craving a delicious banana dessert? If so, this Banana Pudding Lasagna is going to take you to your happy place.
Why do we call this a lasagna? It does sound cool, right? You won’t find any marinara or parmesan cheese in the recipe. The lasagna term means layered dessert.
This dessert has 4 layers, a delicious crust made from Nilla wafers, banana pudding layer, cheesecake layer, and it’s topped with a creamy layer of cool whip. You’ll be sad when it’s gone!
Pinch of salt
- Make crust: In a medium bowl, stir together Nilla wafers, butter, and salt. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside.
- Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Beat in heavy cream and vanilla and until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let pudding stand for 5 minutes until thickened. Fold pudding into cheesecake mixture.
- Pour half the filling into graham cracker crust. Add a layer of sliced bananas and Nilla Wafers, then pour remaining half of filling over top. Add another layer of sliced bananas and Nilla wafers. Refrigerate until cool and set, at least 2 hours and up to overnight covered.
- Top lasagna with cool whip, sprinkle with Nilla wafers and top with remaining banana slices. Slice and serve.
NOTE: The pictures of this banana pudding lasagna reflect what it would look like if you cut the recipe in half.
Did you love this banana pudding lasagna recipe? Did you try it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
Craving Dessert? We Got You!
Get ready for this recipe! It will rock your socks! No Bake Strawberry Lasagna is a quick and easy dessert recipe that is a refreshing summer sweet treat! This is a delicious layered dessert that is perfect for family dinners, BBQs, and reunions.
Peach No Bake Freezer Cake! This peach freezer cake is a peaches and cream dream. Chocolate cookies, cool whipped cream, and sweet peaches make this a fabulous, no-bake treat.
Strawberry Upside Down Cake! When the weather starts warming up, it’s time for strawberry desserts! It’s like a natural reaction to want to partake in that fresh creation. lol!