No Bake Strawberry Lasagna
Hold on to your hat! It will rock your socks! No Bake Strawberry Lasagna is a quick and easy dessert recipe that is a delicious summer sweet dream! This is a yummy layered dessert that is perfect for special occasion.
We have always loved strawberry desserts at our house but I wanted to take it to another level! Yes, there are several steps but this is such an easy recipe! It’s a mixture of sweet and a little tart!
- Family size pkg Pecan Sandies cookies
- ½ cup butter-melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 16 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 3 oz. strawberry flavored gelatin (like Jello)
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- 2–3 cups Cool Whip
- To make the crust ground whole cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs. In a bowl stir together ½ cup melted butter with cookie crumbs until evenly moistened, then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer.
- In a bowl cream together whipped cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add Cool Whip and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in diced strawberries and spread the mixture over chilled crust. Place in the fridge.
- In a large bowl place strawberry Jello, add ½ cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely. Whisk in 1 cup plain Greek yogurt until combine. Add Cool Whip and mix until combine evenly. Pour the mixture over cream cheese layer and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set. Spread Cool Whip on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 more hours before serving, or overnight. Store in the fridge.
If you need more ideas about what to make with fresh strawberries, check these easy Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake, No-Churn Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream, and Strawberry Heaven!
17 thoughts on “No Bake Strawberry Lasagna”
I had to pin this one! Sounds delicious!
Oh my goodness; that looks so delicious! Pinned.
I’m so glad!
Looks wonderful! So pretty and appetizing! I saw your post at Marilyn’s Treats.
thank for stopping by!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday,444 and hope you have a great week!
Do you need to let the jello mixture cool before adding the yogurt?
by the time I had all the jello dissolved, it was warm and was just fine.
Omg this makes my mouth water! Will be saving this for later! Thanks for the great recipe ????????
you’re welcome! thanks for stopping by!
What an interesting dessert – love the name too lol
My little one would love this! Everything strawberry is tops on her list! And pecan sandies are my favorite cookie!!!!
This looks like a delicious summer treat! Thanks for sharing!
Omggg this looks so good! And seems super light too which is perfect for summer. I’ll be trying this out soon!
Is there something you can substitute for the yogurt?
yes, you can use sour cream