Get ready for this recipe! It will rock your socks! No-Bake Strawberry Lasagna is a quick and easy dessert recipe that is a refreshing summer sweet treat! This is a delicious layered dessert is perfect for family dinners, BBQ’s and reunions.
We have always loved strawberry desserts at our house but I wanted to take it to another level! Yes, there are several steps but this is such an easy recipe! It’s a mixture of sweet and a little tart!
- Family size pkg Pecan Sandies cookies
- ½ cup butter-melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 16 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 3 oz. strawberry flavored gelatin (like Jello)
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- 2–3 cups Cool Whip
- To make the crust ground whole cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs. In a bowl stir together ½ cup melted butter with cookie crumbs until evenly moistened, then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer.
- In a bowl cream together whipped cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add Cool Whip and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in diced strawberries and spread the mixture over chilled crust. Place in the fridge.
- In a large bowl place strawberry Jello, add ½ cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely. Whisk in 1 cup plain Greek yogurt until combine. Add Cool Whip and mix until combine evenly. Pour the mixture over cream cheese layer and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set. Spread Cool Whip on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 more hours before serving, or overnight. Store in the fridge.