Perfect Sunday dessert for the kids is Nerds Cheesecake! This recipe is a fun twist on a no bake cheesecake! The kids loved it!
Every other Sunday we get together for Sunday dinner at my mom’s and she takes care of everything! We thought we’d try to make something a little different today!
We had a bunch of Nerds from our Primary lesson and Matt was like you should make cheesecake with Nerds, the kids will love it. I decided it was a pretty good idea, made it, and my 4 year old would not even touch it.
Luckily, my nieces and nephews thought it was pretty good. Grey is so picky, sometimes I don’t know what to do with him.
- 3 sleeves of graham crackers, crushed
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 – 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1 can of sweet and condensed milk
- 3 cups of heavy whipping cream
- Nerds to taste (I used 1 cup in the middle, and 1 cup on top) You can add more
- I put the graham crackers in the food processor and crushed them until there were no more chunks. Then mix the butter and sugar in with the graham crackers, then press into a 9×13 inch pan and set aside.
- In a bowl whip the 3 cups of whipping cream until it has stiff peaks, and then place in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and the sweet and condensed milk until it’s smooth. Then add in 1 cup of nerds and mix in. Then pull the whipped cream out of the fridge and fold in to the cream cheese mixture. Then spread into the 9×13 inch pan. Then top with however many nerds you would like!
Sweet tooth? Check out these yummy recipes
Rainbow Cheesecake– This no bake Rainbow Cheesecake is creamy and delicious and so easy to make.
No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake– No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is a perfect dessert for any gathering
Oreo Mousse Cheesecake– Who doesn’t love Oreo cookies!? These were delicious and fun! Give Oreo Mousse Cheesecake a try!
Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake– This is an easy recipe to make for your family and friends but it looks so fancy!
Did you try this Nerds Cheesecake recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below!