No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake! A couple of weeks ago, we had a last-minute Sunday dinner with my husband’s family. This is the perfect time to try a new recipe because I get to hear so many opinions.
Then I can report to you if it was a hit or not! It was a hit!!! No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is a perfect dessert for any gathering.
This Funfetti cheesecake is so thick, creamy, and so delicious! I was afraid that the Funfetti cake mix would be too strong of an ingredient but it’s so amazing how it blended with the rest of the ingredients. Seriously, it was like taking a bite out of a cloud!
1. Combine Vanilla Wafers with melted butter and sugar.
2. Press crumbs into the bottom of a 9 inch spring-form pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
4. Gently stir in 8 oz of Cool Whip and sprinkles.
6. Pour filling evenly into the crust and smooth the top.
7. Refrigerate for about 4-6 hours or until firm.
8. Remove cheesecake from spring-form pan and top with additional sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
7 thoughts on “No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake”
How easy and fun! And it’s pretty, too. 🙂 TFS.
Yummers! This looks like an incredible (and fun!) dessert recipe! Thank you bunches for linking up and sharing with us this week! xoxo
That sounds delicious and it’s so pretty! Pinned.
Thanks for sharing your fun, happy, delicious dessert at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy.
Congrats – you are one of our Featured Guests this week! 🙂