No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake! A couple of weeks ago, we had a last-minute Sunday dinner with my husband’s family. This is the perfect time to try a new recipe because I get to hear so many opinions.
Then I can report to you if it was a hit or not! It was a hit!!! No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is a perfect dessert for any gathering.
This Funfetti cheesecake is so thick, creamy, and so delicious! I was afraid that the Funfetti cake mix would be too strong of an ingredient but it’s so amazing how it blended with the rest of the ingredients. Seriously, it was like taking a bite out of a cloud!
- 1 box of Vanilla Wafers
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese, whipped
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, plus more for topping
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1. Combine Vanilla Wafers with melted butter and sugar.
- 2. Press crumbs into the bottom of a 9 inch spring-form pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
- 3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
- 4. Gently stir in 8 oz of Cool Whip and sprinkles.
- 6. Pour filling evenly into the crust and smooth the top.
- 7. Refrigerate for about 4-6 hours or until firm.
- 8. Remove cheesecake from spring-form pan and top with additional sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.